BROOKINGS, S.D., June 24, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daktronics (Nasdaq:DAKT) of Brookings, S.D., announced today that, in a joint sales effort with Sony Electronics ®, it will manufacture a true high-definition integrated LED video super system for Levi's ® Stadium in Santa Clara, Calif., the new home of the San Francisco 49ers opening in 2014.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19486
The multi-million dollar installation includes video displays in each end zone, a ribbon display around the seating fascia, an audio mesh display over the speaker system, and Daktronics Show Control System to integrate and control all displays."The vision for Levi's ® Stadium has always been to create the ultimate fan experience through the use of innovative technology," said San Francisco 49ers President Gideon Yu. "The partnership between Sony and Daktronics will outfit Levi's ® Stadium with ground-breaking visual elements, setting its in-stadium experience apart from all other outdoor sports and entertainment venues and rivaling the home viewing option." The north and south end zones will receive LED video displays featuring 13HD pixel layouts. The display located in the north end zone measures approximately 48 feet high by 200 feet wide and the display in the south end zone measures approximately 48 feet high by 142 feet wide. The resolution and dimensions of each display allow for true high-definition video to be shown in the form of live video and instant replays. Each display can also be sectioned into multiple smaller sized windows to present fans with a variety of up-to-the-minute statistics, scoring information, sponsor advertisements, and other graphics and animations, sure to rival any at-home experience.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV