- Results from Equal's two wells completed last week that are currently on production. These wells are the fourth and fifth wells of the ten well program planned for this year.
- Average production rates of the wells completed in 2013 are above the type curve model, while well costs are in line with budget.
- Drilling operations on the sixth well are wrapping up. Six wells drilled before the end of June provides validation of operational improvement including less than 30 days of drilling time per well.
- Production is on track to meet or exceed full year budget rate of 6,400 boe/d
Equal Energy Provides Operations Update To Coincide With Investor Field Trip
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.