"The journey only begins here, because at the end of the day I'm a pizza guy, not a TV star," said Arroyave. "My job is to continue doing what we do best – making great pizzas; delivering them with exceptional service, day in and day out; and doing what I can to help Domino's continue to grow in the Chicagoland area."
About Domino's Pizza ® Founded in 1960, Domino's Pizza is the recognized world leader in pizza delivery, with a significant business in carryout pizza. It ranks among the world's top public restaurant brands with its global enterprise of more than 10,300 stores in over 70 international markets. Domino's had global retail sales of over $7.4 billion in 2012, comprised of over $3.5 billion in the U.S. and nearly $3.9 billion internationally. In the first quarter of 2013, Domino's had global retail sales of over $1.8 billion, comprised of $888 million in the U.S. and $957 million internationally. Its system is largely made up of franchise owner-operators who accounted for over 96% of the Domino's Pizza stores as of the first quarter of 2013. The Domino's brand generates over $2 billion in global digital sales per year. Its emphasis on new technology has helped drive the introduction of Domino's ordering apps for Kindle Fire, Android™ and iPhone® – which now cover approximately 80% of the smartphone market. Continuing its focus on menu enhancement, Domino's established itself as a player in the pan pizza market with the launch of its Handmade Pan Pizza, featuring fresh, never-frozen dough, in October 2012.
SOURCE Domino's Pizza
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV