ANN ARBOR, Mich., June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The recognized world leader in pizza delivery has always been a leader in opportunity – something Mauricio "Reece" Arroyave can attest to. He is one of the 90 percent of current Domino's Pizza franchisees in the U.S. who started as delivery drivers or pizza makers at the store level.
Domino's (NYSE: DPZ) today launches an unprecedented Spanish-language campaign highlighting Arroyave's story. He began with handing out flyers, taking calls and making pizzas – and has now reached the height of Domino's franchise ownership at his ten Chicago-area locations. The television campaign begins today nationwide and is the first story of its kind for Domino's.
"We are so proud to help tell Reece's story, which is one that truly defines what Domino's is all about," said Patrick Doyle, Domino's Pizza president and chief executive officer. "He is one of the many who have worked extremely hard, seized opportunity and are now able to call themselves Domino's franchise owners."Arroyave, who was born in Medellin, Colombia, and raised in Libertyville, Ill., will make his national television debut when the ad begins today. "Domino's has delivered, to me and my family, the dream of owning and operating my own business," said Arroyave. "While it is a thrill to be on national TV and have my story told, I am simply one of the many who have worked very hard to take advantage of the opportunity Domino's provides." The campaign also marks a change in direction for Domino's Hispanic advertising – which in the past, has mostly focused on promoting offers through scripts and actors, rather than storytelling with real Domino's people.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV