UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2013 on Thursday, July 18, 2013, before the market opens. Stephen J. Hemsley, president and chief executive officer, will host a teleconference at 8:45 a.m. ET to discuss the results with analysts and investors. This call will be webcast live on the Investors page of the company’s web site ( www.unitedhealthgroup.com). The webcast replay will be available following the live call on the same site through August 1 and also will be accessible by dialing 1-800-283-4595.
About UnitedHealth Group UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) is a diversified health and well-being company dedicated to helping people live healthier lives and making health care work better. Through its businesses, UnitedHealthcare and Optum, UnitedHealth Group serves more than 80 million people worldwide. For more information, visit UnitedHealth Group at www.unitedhealthgroup.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV