HOUSTON, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Superior Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: SPN) today announced that the Company will be participating in Global Hunter Securities' GHS 100 Energy Conference to be held June 24-26 in Chicago.
David Dunlap, President and CEO, will be presenting on Wednesday, June 26 at 10:00 a.m. Central time. To listen to the audio webcast and view accompanying presentation materials, please visit the Investor Relations section of Superior Energy's website at www.superiorenergy.com. A replay will be archived on the site shortly after the presentation concludes.
Superior Energy Services, Inc. serves the drilling, completion and production-related needs of oil and gas companies worldwide through its brand name drilling products and its integrated completion and well intervention services and tools, supported by an engineering staff who plan and design solutions for customers.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Greg Rosenstein, EVP of Corporate Development, 504-587-7374 Ben Burnham, VP, Dennard Lascar Associates 773-599-3745SOURCE Superior Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV