Solazyme, Inc., (NASDAQ: SZYM) today announced it will be holding a conference call for investors on June 24, 2013 at 5:30 a.m. PT (8:30 a.m. ET) to discuss its announcement made this morning.
Investors may access the call by dialing 412-317-6789. A live webcast of the call will be available from the Investor Relations section of www.solazyme.com.
A recording of the call will also be available by calling 412-317-0088; access code 10030466 beginning approximately one hour after the call, and will be available for one week. A webcast replay from today's call will also be available from the Investor Relations section of www.solazyme.com approximately two hours after the call and will be available for up to thirty days.
About Solazyme, Inc.Solazyme, Inc. (SZYM) is a renewable oil and bioproducts company that transforms a range of low-cost plant-based sugars into high-value oils and innovative microalgal food ingredients. Headquartered in South San Francisco, Solazyme's renewable products can replace or enhance oils derived from the world's three existing sources — petroleum, plants and animal fats. Initially, Solazyme is focused on commercializing its products into three target markets: (1) fuels and chemicals, (2) nutrition and (3) skin and personal care. Solazyme®, the Solazyme logo and other trademarks or service names are trademarks of Solazyme, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV