UNS Energy Corporation (NYSE: UNS) management will meet with analysts and investors this week in Baltimore and Philadelphia. The presentation materials will be available beginning on June 24, 2013, on the company's website at http://ir.uns.com/events.cfm.
UNS Energy is a Tucson, Arizona-based company with consolidated assets of approximately $4 billion. UNS Energy's primary subsidiaries include Tucson Electric Power (TEP), which serves approximately 407,000 customers in southern Arizona, and UniSource Energy Services (UES), provider of natural gas and electric service for approximately 242,000 customers in northern and southern Arizona.
For more information about UNS Energy and its subsidiaries, visit uns.com.
This release contains forward-looking information that involves risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to: state and federal regulatory and legislative decisions and actions; regional economic and market conditions, which could affect customer growth and energy usage; weather variations affecting energy usage; the cost of debt and equity capital and access to capital markets; the performance of the stock market and changing interest rate environment, which affect the value of the company’s pension and other postretirement benefit plan assets and the related contribution requirements and expense; unexpected increases in O&M expense; resolution of pending litigation matters; changes in accounting standards; changes in critical accounting estimates; changes to long-term contracts; the cost of fuel and power supplies; performance of TEP's generating plants; and other factors listed in UNS Energy's Form 10-K and 10-Q filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The preceding factors may cause future results to differ materially from outcomes currently expected by UNS Energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV