9. -- Facebook (FB) said a bug in its system caused contact information for 6 million users to be inadvertently exposed.
The social media giant said a bug allowed users' contact information, like email addresses or phone numbers, to be accessed by other users who either had some contact information about that person or some connection to them.
Facebook said that the problem was tied to its "Download Your Information" tool.
10. -- Walt Disney's (DIS) Monsters University was the weekend box-office winner, according to studio estimates. The film debuted in first place with $82 million, beating out World War Z and Man of Steel.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV