Cincinnati PR Firm Signs Cleveland Based Rock Band For National Publicity, Tour
CINCINNATI, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Cleveland based rock band Turning Force has tapped Cincinnati public relations firm The Eisen Agency to manage their national promotions in support of their new CD release "Speak 4 Yourself." The agency also designed the band's new 2013 logo as well as their CD artwork.
Eisen is one of the foremost entertainment PR firms in the Midwest, and handles media relations and advertising for musicians, stage plays and actors/entertainers. They will be working with Turning Force to provide national publicity and assist in artist negotiations for movie and television soundtracks. The first single from the CD, "Salvation" is already earning significant airplay and buzz prior to the release of the actual CD.
The CD can be sampled, downloaded and purchased on most major online sites, such as Spotify, Amazon, iTunes, ReverbNation and CDBaby. The agency is also casting, storyboarding and directing a video shoot for the band's first major single release, " Moon Shine."
About The Eisen AgencyThe Eisen Agency is greater Cincinnati's premier marketing and public relations consultancy and offers high level strategy combined with expert tactical implementation of brand communications, public relations and marketing campaigns. The agency specializes in providing services in the professional services, entertainment, health care and manufacturing industries. More information can be accessed at www.TheEisenAgency.com or by calling 859.291.4302. SOURCE The Eisen Agency
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV