Covington's Peets And Prescott Named "Best In Copyright" And "Best In Investment Funds"
LONDON, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Euromoney LMG awarded Covington partners Lisa Peets and Hilary Prescott its "Best in Copyright" and "Best in Investment Funds" awards at its Europe Women in Business Law Awards 2013 ceremony in London. The awards honour firms that set "the standard in terms of female-friendly work practices, and women leading the field in the legal sector across Europe" in 38 practice areas and 34 jurisdictions.
This is the third year that Ms. Peets has won the award in the copyright category. Ms. Peets, whose practice encompasses legislative advocacy, trade and intellectual property enforcement, heads Covington's European technology and media group, and divides her time between the firm's London and Brussels offices.Ms. Prescott was honoured for the first time, after being shortlisted for the investment funds award in 2012. She focuses on financial services regulation, private equity and other investment funds, including fund formation, primary investment, secondary transactions and co investments. In addition, London-based partners Natalie Walter and Lucinda Osborne were shortlisted in the "Best in Capital Markets: Equity" and "Best in Life Sciences" categories, respectively. Covington & Burling LLP, an international law firm, provides corporate, litigation, and regulatory expertise to enable clients to achieve their goals. Founded in 1919, the firm has more than 800 lawyers and offices in Beijing, Brussels, London, New York, San Diego, San Francisco, Seoul, Shanghai, Silicon Valley, and Washington, DC. Contact: Maria Ivy +44 (0)20 7067 2049 email@example.com SOURCE Covington & Burling LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV