Farm Aid Announces Star-Studded Lineup For Its 2013 Music And Food Festival
SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y., June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, Farm Aid announced a stellar lineup for its 2013 music and food festival, scheduled for Sept. 21 at Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) in Saratoga Springs, N.Y.
Jack Johnson, Amos Lee, Kacey Musgraves, Toad the Wet Sprocket, Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real, Bahamas, JD & The Straight Shot, and Pegi Young & The Survivors will join Farm Aid board members Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp, Neil Young and Dave Matthews at Farm Aid 2013. In addition, Dave Matthews will be joined by guitarist Tim Reynolds.
"The Farm Aid benefit concert takes place each year thanks to the generosity of artists who donate their talent to raise awareness about the crucial need we have for family farmers on the land," said Carolyn Mugar, executive director of Farm Aid. "We are thrilled to have an eclectic lineup this year that includes returning artists, as well as artists new to the Farm Aid stage. Together, Farm Aid concertgoers and artists are changing our food system!"
In addition to the all-star lineup, Farm Aid's all-day music and food festival will spotlight family farm food and hands-on activities that will engage concertgoers in activities that give them a true understanding of why family farm agriculture is so important. Farm Aid's HOMEGROWN Concessions® brings family farm food center-stage, showcasing local, organic, sustainable, humanely-raised family farm ingredients. In Farm Aid's HOMEGROWN Village, concertgoers will have the chance to meet farmers, engage in hands-on food and farm activities, and learn about the ways family farmers are enriching our soil, protecting our water and growing our economy, in addition to bringing us good food for good health.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV