Echo Unveils Proposal For World's First Connected, Integrated Resort At The Star
With some fragmentation of the gaming market under this scenario, Echo would not make a cash payment for extending exclusivity arrangements, but would remain committed to its proposed development investment.
John O'Neill said: "Echo is still able to commit to such an investment because the primary focus is enhancing Sydney as a destination for a greater numbers of Asian tourists, and that tourist market is forecast to grow rapidly.
"While Echo is confident that our proposed development plus licence exclusivity payment provides the most impactful solution, this alternative may be seen as a potential win-win scenario for the people of Sydney, with a combined infrastructure and tourism spend potentially in excess of $2 billion."
SOURCE Echo Entertainment Group
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV