Echo Unveils Proposal For World's First Connected, Integrated Resort At The Star
"This project will make The Star a $3 billion 'downtown' resort – in the heart of Australia's global city - on the shores of the world's greatest harbour.
"We are unashamedly about Sydney. We are aiming higher for Sydney while our rival has to have a bet each way. We believe our plans will be compelling for both the NSW Government and the residents of Sydney," Mr Redmond said.
Strategic Benefits of Proposal
TourismUnder Echo's proposal, The Star will feature every element of a world class Integrated Resort and once completed it is expected to deliver an additional 330,000 international and interstate visitors per year. Key attractions will include:
- A total of 1,150 hotel rooms – including over 500 new 5- and 6- star rooms spread over two hotels;
- More than 50 world class restaurants and bars – including over 20 brand new experiences; and,
- Extensive convention and meeting spaces and a full range of resort facilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts