Market Vectors ETF Trust announced today that its Board of Trustees has approved reverse share splits of seven ETFs.
The effective date of the split will be at market open on July 1, 2013. The Funds will continue to trade on the NYSE Arca under their current ticker symbols, but their current CUSIP numbers will be discontinued and the Funds’ new CUSIP numbers will be as follows, effective July 1, 2013.
|Market Vectors ETF||Ticker||Old CUSIP||New CUSIP||Split Ratio|
|Market Vectors Global Alternative Energy ETF||GEX||57060U407||57061R593||1-for-3|
|Market Vectors Russia Small-Cap ETF||RSXJ||57060U399||57061R585||1-for-3|
|Market Vectors Uranium+Nuclear Energy ETF||NLR||57060U704||57061R577||1-for-3|
|Market Vectors Egypt Index ETF||EGPT||57060U548||57061R569||1-for-4|
|Market Vectors India Small-Cap Index ETF||SCIF||57060U563||57061R551||1-for-4|
|Market Vectors Junior Gold Miners ETF||GDXJ||57060U589||57061R544||1-for-4|
|Market Vectors Rare Earth/Strategic Metals ETF||REMX||57060U472||57061R536||1-for-4|
The Depository Trust Company (“DTC”), the registered owner of all Fund shares, has been notified of the reverse share splits and has been instructed to adjust each shareholder’s investment accordingly.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV