INDIANAPOLIS, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On Friday, June 28, 2013, Emmis Communications (Nasdaq: EMMS) will host a conference call to discuss first-quarter earnings. Emmis Chairman/Chief Executive Officer Jeff Smulyan and Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer Patrick Walsh will host the call.
After opening comments, Smulyan and Walsh will respond to questions submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To access the first-quarter earnings conference call, please dial in at 1-517-623-4891.
DATE/TIME: Friday, June 28, 2013
Eastern 9 a.m.Central 8 a.m.Mountain 7 a.m.Pacific 6 a.m.CALL NAME/PASSCODE: Emmis MODERATORS: Jeff Smulyan, Patrick Walsh PLEASE NOTE: To facilitate call entry, we recommend that you place your call five minutes before the scheduled start time. CALL PLAYBACK: A digital playback of the call will be available until 5 p.m. on Friday, July 12 by dialing 402-220-3509 SOURCE Emmis Communications
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV