MainStreet Bank Sponsors "Aircharity(R) Empowerment Zone"
FAIRFAX, Va., June 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MainStreet Bank (OTCQB:MNSB) is sponsoring the "Aircharity ® Empowerment Zone" at this year's 21 st Annual Safeway Barbecue Battle. The event will be held on Historic Pennsylvania Avenue between 9 th and 14 th Street NW in Washington, DC on June 22 nd and 23 rd.
"The 'Aircharity ® Empowerment Zone' is hosting several local charities, so the public can learn about some of the great charitable organizations working in the Washington, DC metropolitan area," said Chairman, CEO and President Jeff W. Dick. "Charities such as: Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Washington, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Be the Match, Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired, The Musicianship, Boys Town and 25:40 will also be taking donations at the event using the Aircharity ® product."
Aircharity ® is the most cost efficient way to raise money for people in need. Aircharity ® is an all-in-one solution that allows an individual or organization to open an FDIC insured account which accepts debit or credit card and electronic check donations via all forms of social media including email, websites, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+.Individuals who are interested in establishing an Aircharity ® account can contact MainStreet Bank by visiting www.aircharity.net , emailing email@example.com or by calling (877) 924-7360.
CONTACT: Jeff W. Dick (703) 481-4555
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV