NEW YORK, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Fairway Market, (Nasdaq: FWM), the iconic New York-based supermarket, will be the hospitality partner for the legendary Macy's 37 th Annual Fourth of July Fireworks Show. There will be thousands of guests invited by Macy's to enjoy dinner, drinks and dessert provided by Fairway, and to watch the spectacular display from a prime location on the Westside of Manhattan.
While the pre-fireworks dinner is for invited guests only, Fairway Market is inviting the public to enter to win a Family Four-Pack of tickets to this memorable gathering by registering at www.fairwaymarket.com. The contest closes on Monday, June 24, 2013.
"We are really thrilled to be a part of this truly magical night," said Bill Sanford, president of Fairway Market. "Macy's has taken the celebration of our nation's birthday to great heights and made it one of New York City's premier events. We can't wait to give four very lucky people the chance to enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity."
For tasty ideas for
Fourth of July picnics from Fairway Market, go to
Fairway Market Fairway Market (Nasdaq: FWM) is a high-growth food retailer offering customers a differentiated one-stop shopping experience "Like No Other Market." Fairway has established itself as a leading food retailing destination in the Greater New York City metropolitan area, with stores that emphasize an extensive selection of fresh, natural and organic products, prepared foods and hard-to-find specialty and gourmet offerings, along with a full assortment of conventional groceries. Fairway is headquartered in New York, New York. Visit us at www.fairwaymarket.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV