- all USA Technologies’ directors (Deborah G. Arnold, Steven D. Barnhart, Joel Brooks, Stephen P. Herbert, Albin F. Moschner, Frank A. Petito III, Jack E. Price, William J. Reilly, Jr., and William J. Schoch) were re-elected for an annual term;
- USA Technologies’ 2013 Stock Incentive Plan was approved;
- USA Technologies’ advisory vote on named executive officer compensation was approved, and shareholders voted on an advisory basis to hold such advisory vote every one year; and,
- the appointment of McGladrey LLP as the independent registered public accounting firm of USA Technologies for fiscal year ending June 30, 2013 was ratified.
USA Technologies Announces Results Of Annual Meeting Of Shareholders
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.