"When you come to the Garden, it's the mecca. And the Garden is just as important as MoMA, Metropolitan [Museum of] Art, Lincoln Center. It is part of the culture of New York City" said Lee, a courtside fixture at Knicks games, when addressing the council.
With no plans to evict the Madison Square Garden Company in the immediate future, perhaps due to the inability of the city to acquire funding for the train station, Macquarie expects the firm to perform well. The company's "underlevered balance sheet will support capital returns and additional growth plans," the analysts wrote in a note.
Written by Robert Arenella in New York
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Robert Arenella.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV