Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening:
World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): "It's had a decent run but it doesn't have the growth. I say cha-ching."
Copa Holdings (CPA): "I've changed my view and I like this group."AU Optronics (AUO): "I'm not crazy about that one. I'd go with Ciena (CIEN). They had a good quarter." Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B): "I like Royal Dutch. That's the best of the majors." Prospect Capital (PSEC): "That's a well-run outfit and I'm going to bless it." Chevron (CVX): "That's another great oil company." Sprint Nextel (S): "I want to own the new Sprint. I think it'll be terrific." Dell (DELL): "No. You ring the register on that one." SunTrust Banks (STI): "That's a terrific buy. I would pull the trigger." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV