The stock priced at the upper end of its range on the Nasdaq, near $17, after the worst day in the stock market for 2013, showing some obvious signs of early demand. Although the price has begun to slip a bit in early trading. In the last hour of trading Friday, shares were at $15.66, off $1.34, or down 7.88%.
The company has a controlling 81% of the market for wireless Internet in the air, and Small says that he believes in the long-term growth opportunity in front of them. It also has a dominate position in wireless Internet among private jets.
"The sky is the limit," he says, regarding the company's future prospects.-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell Follow @OptionsProfits
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV