LAKE FOREST, Calif., June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- As social engagement continues to grow in popularity among consumers, brand loyalists and motorsports fans, Kwikset is leveraging its sponsorship of NASCAR Sprint Cup Series driver Jeff Burton for a Twitter campaign and sweepstakes that will give fans a chance to win a VIP Experience with Burton and Richard Childress Racing at Charlotte, N.C., in October.
Beginning June 21, racing fans can enter the Kwikset "I Heart the Mayor" sweepstakes by visiting www.iHeartTheMayor.com. Until Burton races at this year's Coke Zero 400 on July 6, fans can tweet about the RCR driver through www.iHeartTheMayor.com with the hashtag #TweetToWin. The more fans tweet from the site, the more sweepstakes entries they receive. During the race on July 6, the sweepstakes launches and visitors can participate in a live Twitter race between Jeff and five race day competitors. By continuing to tweet for Burton throughout race day, fans can unlock additional prizes and sweeps entries. One lucky participant will win the following VIP Experience:
- Exclusive access to pit road during the race
- Pit, garage and No. 31 hauler tour
- Exclusive tour of the Richard Childress Racing campus including the NSCS race shop and RCR museum
- Lunch for four at The Bistro at Childress Vineyards
- Meet and greet photo opportunity with Burton
- Access to the race on October 12, in Charlotte, N.C.
- Round-trip coach class air transportation for up to four to Charlotte, N.C.
- Two night's hotel accommodations
- Transportation to and from the race and to and from Richard Childress Racing
- $200 American Express card for food and beverage
- Access to the Kwikset hospitality event on race night
"Family, safety, and innovation are Kwikset's core tenets. Once we learned that Jeff had similar passions, we knew this partnership would be beneficial for both parties," said Greg Gluchowski, president, Hardware & Home Improvement Group at Spectrum Brands. "The 'I Heart the Mayor' sweepstakes is a fun way for motorsports and Kwikset fans to learn more about Kwikset and Jeff, while also giving them the opportunity to win a once-in-a-lifetime experience."
The "I Heart the Mayor" sweepstakes is one of several ways Kwikset is activating its sponsorship of Burton. Kwikset has had its logo on Burton's No. 31 Chevrolet for every race this season, and will provide the primary paint scheme on his car for the 2013 Coke Zero 400.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts