Tim Hortons tests narrowcasting network at 50 restaurants in London, Ontario
OAKVILLE, ON, June 21, 2013 /CNW/ - Tim Hortons announces a pilot program, TimsTV, an exclusive in-restaurant channel showcasing Tim Hortons content in a creative, informative and entertaining manner. The programming will offer London, ON guests an interactive experience focused on the world of Tim Hortons.
"For thousands of Canadians, Tim Hortons is their home away from home every single day," says Glenn Hollis, Vice President, Brand Strategy & Digital, Tim Hortons. "We're proud to serve our loyal guests each day and we want to be able to share an entertaining behind-the-scenes look into our world and tell the stories that matter to them."
The program segments will span a range of topics from introducing new menu items to telling entertaining stories of Canadians across the country to highlighting how Tim Hortons is Making a True Difference in the communities it serves."Ultimately, the goal of TimsTV is to bring communities across Canada closer together, as stories from distant neighbours are brought closer to home," explains Hollis. "Together with our guests, we have thousands of relevant stories to share and TimsTV is an ideal vehicle in which to bring those stories to life." As part of the programing, TimsTV will also offer like-minded companies which share similar brand values, the opportunity to advertise on the network. The TimsTV network will air in 50 London, Ontario, restaurants until September 4, 2013 and was created by EK3, a full-service digital merchandising provider. "The pilot phase consists of information gathering, learning and adapting, and the goal is that the network will grow and change as guests engage and respond to its unique offerings," explains Hollis.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV