INDIANA, Pa., June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- S&T Bank (NASDAQ: STBA), a full-service financial institution with a commercial loan office in Akron, Ohio and branch locations in western Pennsylvania, is pleased to announce the appointment of David Fraser as vice president, commercial lending. Fraser will be based in Akron and will be responsible for overseeing the bank's floorplan lending operations in Northeast Ohio.
"David brings extensive experience in lending management and commercial banking finance practices to his new role with S&T Bank, particularly in the area of auto dealer financing. He has firmly established relationships with automobile dealers in the region," said Dave Antolik, senior executive vice president and chief lending officer of S&T Bank. "His experience combined with the bank's full array of products, services, and strategic lending solutions is sure to make David an asset to clients in Northeast Ohio."
Prior to joining S&T Bank, Fraser held vice president, wholesale dealer manager and vice president, commercial team leader floorplan lending positions at a financial services company in Akron. He also held leadership positions in lending and credit administration at two other regional banks. Fraser earned a Bachelor of Arts in finance from Baldwin Wallace College.For more information about S&T Bank, please visit www.stbank.com or call 800.325.2265. About S&T Bank Headquartered in Indiana, PA, S&T Bancorp, Inc. operates offices within Allegheny, Armstrong, Blair, Butler, Cambria, Clarion, Clearfield, Indiana, Jefferson, Washington and Westmoreland counties as well as a loan production office in Akron, Ohio. With assets of $4.5 billion, S&T Bancorp, Inc. stock trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol STBA. For more information, visit www.stbank.com. SOURCE S&T Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV