Ryland Homes Atlanta (NYSE:RYL) is proud to announce the Grand Opening of the stunning Wilmington model in the brand-new Madison community. Madison is the latest addition to West Forsyth County with new single-family homes ranging from $345,500 to $506,500. This desirable community offers residents a wide array of amenities including a spacious clubhouse, an oversized swimming pool, two lighted tennis courts, a playground and the serene ambiance of the illuminated lake within the community.
The Wilmington Model in Atlanta's Madison Community (Photo: Business Wire)
Ryland is offering seven floor plans from the Georgian and Masters Collection ranging from 3,353 to 5,232 sq. ft. — including the brand-new Wilmington model. The 3,788-square-foot Wilmington model offers five bedrooms, four baths, a three-car garage and two levels. The Wilmington, and all other homes in Madison, feature nine-foot ceilings on all levels, three-sides brick exteriors, dimensional roof shingles, two-car side entry garages with an additional third-car garage, lush landscaping with sprinkler systems, wood flooring and metal stair balusters. With products like the Rinnai ® Tankless Water Heater, increased R-Value insulation and excellent Lo-E glass windows from Ryland’s HouseWorks ® program, these new homes are built to leading industry standards in energy efficiency, which saves homeowners money on their monthly utility bills.
Madison is located in Cumming within minutes of family conveniences. With easy access to Atlanta Highway and Highway 400, local facilities like Midway Park, Swim Atlanta, Vickery Village YMCA and the Cumming Aquatic Center are quickly within reach. The community is located in the highly sought after Forsyth County School District with students attending top-rated schools, such as Sawnee Elementary School, Liberty Middle School and West Forsyth High School.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV