IHS Inc. (NYSE: IHS), the leading global source of information and analytics, today launched a new free-to-view site specifically designed for the Aerospace and Defense community.
- Weekly in-depth analysis studies, info graphics, videos and interviews from such sources as IHS Jane’s Defence Weekly and IHS International Defence Review
- Content from more than 500 global Aerospace and Defence experts
- An interactive events calendar displaying A&D events throughout the year to help professionals plan their year’s event activity
- Flexibility to work across PC, tablet and mobile devices
“IHS Jane’s 360 will demonstrate the very best of what IHS Aerospace and Defence offers, making this site the first-stop destination for all defence and security professionals worldwide,” said Senior Vice President for Aerospace, Defense & Maritime Michael Dell.
The site is part of a company-wide strategy to highlight, through free content sites, how IHS analysis can help customers grow their businesses. Later this year, IHS will also launch two additional 360 sites supporting the Airports and Maritime sectors.About IHS Aerospace and Defence: IHS Aerospace and Defence provides professionals with timely and accurate data, analysis and forecasts to support and enhance the complete A&D lifecycle, from program conception and procurement to retirement. For more information about our A&D products and services go to: http://www.ihs.com/products/janes/index.aspx About IHS ( www.ihs.com ) IHS (NYSE: IHS) is the leading source of information, insight and analytics in critical areas that shape today's business landscape. Businesses and governments in more than 165 countries around the globe rely on the comprehensive content, expert independent analysis and flexible delivery methods of IHS to make high-impact decisions and develop strategies with speed and confidence. IHS has been in business since 1959 and became a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange in 2005. Headquartered in Englewood, Colorado, USA, IHS is committed to sustainable, profitable growth and employs 6,700 people in 31 countries around the world.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV