ORANGE, Calif., June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Ormco Corporation, a leading manufacturer and provider of advanced orthodontic technology and services, today announced that its Insignia™ Advanced Smile Design™ received the 2013 American Technology Award in Health & Medical Technologies from the TechAmerica Foundation. This award is presented to the top product or service that improves the delivery of health services. The honor was presented at the Eleventh Annual Technology and Government Dinner hosted last night at the Ronald Regan Building in Washington, D.C.
Insignia Advanced Smile Design is an orthodontic software and application system that combines 3-D diagnostic technology and interactive treatment planning to deliver a completely customized solution from initial smile design to fabrication of patient-specific aligners, brackets and wires.
"It is an honor to be a winner of this year's American Technology Awards," said Vicente Reynal, President of Ormco. "The orthodontic industry is changing from what it was a decade ago, or even five years ago and we're thrilled to be recognized as a contributor to its advancement. In the age of digital treatment options we believe Insignia is the ideal solution for patients seeking superior clinical outcomes and faster orthodontic treatment with fewer appointments."Insignia allows orthodontists to provide a true one-of-a-kind smile, as each bracket is reverse engineered to the final smile design. It provides patients with a digital preview of their final smile before starting treatment and the precision bracket placement is proven to reduce treatment time by up to 37 percent. Additionally, Insignia offers the world's most expansive menu of treatment options, including Insignia Clearguide™ Express, Damon® Clear™, Damon Q™, Inspire ICE™, and completely customized self-ligating and traditional twin appliances, making it the natural evolution in appliance choice.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV