AKRON, Ohio, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (NASDAQ: GT) announced today that Damon Audia will assume interim responsibility for investor relations in addition to his current role as senior vice president, business development. Audia will continue to report to Darren R. Wells, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Audia takes over responsibility from Gregory A. Fritz who has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
Audia joined Goodyear in 2004 and became an officer of the company in 2005. In 2008, he was named senior vice president of finance and treasurer in a role that included responsibility for investor relations. From 2010-12, he served as senior vice president of finance for the Asia Pacific region. He was named to his current position as senior vice president, business development in July 2012.Goodyear will name a new head of investor relations at a future date. Goodyear is one of the world's largest tire companies. It employs approximately 69,000 people and manufactures its products in 52 facilities in 22 countries around the world. Its two Innovation Centers in Akron, Ohio and Colmar-Berg, Luxembourg strive to develop state-of-the-art products and services that set the technology and performance standard for the industry. For more information about Goodyear and its products, go to www.goodyear.com/corporate. GT-FN SOURCE The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV