MeetMe, Inc., the public market leader for social discovery, announced today that it has made its mobile traffic data publicly available through Quantcast, a digital advertising company specialized in audience measurement and real-time advertising.
MeetMe has tracked its web audience using Quantcast Measure since the launch of MeetMe.com in June 2012. By now making its mobile data available, MeetMe is enabling advertisers to quantify the reach and value of its mobile advertising platform, which grew to 2.36 million monthly active users during the first quarter of 2013.
Geoff Cook, Chief Executive Officer of MeetMe, stated, “As mobile now constitutes the vast majority of our daily visits and an increasing share of our revenue, we have begun measuring our mobile traffic through Quantcast, providing the industry and investment community with up-to-date insights of our mobile app usage, in addition to our web usage.”
About MeetMe, Inc.MeetMe® is the leading social network for meeting new people in the US and the public market leader for social discovery (NYSE MKT: MEET). MeetMe makes meeting new people fun through social games and apps, monetized by both advertising and virtual currency. With 60% of traffic coming from mobile, MeetMe is fast becoming the social gathering place for the mobile generation. The company operates MeetMe.com and MeetMe apps on iPhone, iPad, and Android in multiple languages including English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, German, Chinese (traditional), Russian and Japanese.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV