About BDBD is a leading global medical technology company that develops, manufactures and sells medical devices, instrument systems and reagents. The Company is dedicated to improving people's health throughout the world. BD is focused on improving drug delivery, enhancing the quality and speed of diagnosing infectious diseases and cancers, and advancing research, discovery and production of new drugs and vaccines. BD's capabilities are instrumental in combating many of the world's most pressing diseases. Founded in 1897 and headquartered in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, BD employs approximately 29,000 associates in more than 50 countries throughout the world. The Company serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, the pharmaceutical industry and the general public. For more information, please visit www.bd.com.
 Aronson R., et al. (2013). Insulin pen needles: Effects of extra thin-wall needle technology on preference, confidence, and other patient ratings. Clinical Therapeutics, In Press, Corrected Proof, Available online 20 June 2013
 Hirsch L.J., et al. (2012). Impact of a Modified Needle Tip Geometry on Penetration Force as well as Acceptability, Preference, and Perceived Pain in Subjects with Diabetes. Journal of Diabetes Science and Technology, 6(2), 328-35.
 Boyle, J.P., Thompson, T.J., Gregg, E.W., et al. (2010). Projection of the year 2050 burden of diabetes in the U.S. adult population: dynamic modeling of incidence, mortality, and prediabetes prevalence. Population Health Metrics. Retrieved from http://www.pophealthmetrics.com/content/8/1/29. American Diabetes Association. (2013). Economic Costs of Diabetes in the U.S. in 2012. Diabetes Care. Retrieved from http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/36/4/1033.full#cited-by. Contact: Lindsay Roman BD Public Relations 201.847.4312 Lindsay_Roman@bd.com SOURCE BD-Becton Dickinson
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV