Ecosphere Technologies Selected As American Technology Award Winner In The Clean Tech/Green Tech Category
STUART, Fla., June 21, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ecosphere Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB:ESPH), a water engineering, technology licensing and innovative U.S. manufacturing company, announced it has been named the winner in the Clean Tech/Green Tech category for the 2013 TechAmerica Foundation American Technology Awards (ATAs). The ATAs cross the technology industry recognizing products and services like Ecosphere's patented Ozonix® technology for the treatment and recycling of water used during oil and gas exploration and production.
"The Ecosphere team deserves a huge round of applause for their excellence in this category. This was an incredibly competitive category and it was clear that the hard work and late nights of this team paid off," said Shawn Osborn, Chairman of the TechAmerica Foundation. "We appreciate how outstanding work like this furthers innovation in the U.S."
The awards were determined on the basis of a thorough evaluation by industry experts and technology leaders.The ATAs were presented at last night's Technology and Government gala dinner held at the Ronald Reagan Building - the premier Washington, D.C. technology networking event - featuring a keynote address from Honeywell Chairman and CEO, Dave Cote. "We are honored to be recognized by the TechAmerica Foundation and selected as the 2013 American Technology Award Winner in the clean tech/green tech category," said Dennis McGuire, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Ecosphere Technologies. "Ecosphere's patented Ozonix® water treatment technology has and will continue to have a growing positive impact on the environment while helping our customers reduce costs, increase treatment efficiencies and eliminate liquid chemicals from their wastewater treatment operations."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV