Goldman Sachs Asset Management is the asset management arm of The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. (NYSE: GS), which manages $860 billion as of March 31, 2013. Goldman Sachs Asset Management has been providing discretionary investment advisory services since 1988 and has investment professionals in all major financial centers around the world. The company offers investment strategies across a broad range of asset classes to institutional and individual clients globally. Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals.
The Goldman Sachs Stable Value Collective Trust (the Fund) has not been launched yet. This press release is delivered solely for informational purposes with respect to the Fund, an investment product that Goldman Sachs may offer in the future.
This information is provided for informational purposes only and is not an offer or solicitation to invest in any Goldman Sachs product. Any offers in the future will be made by the Goldman Sachs Trust Company, N.A. solely to certain eligible trusts, certain government plans, and certain insurance company separate accounts for which such an investment would be considered suitable and would be lawful and which can afford to invest in investment vehicles having the risks, objectives and prospects of the Fund.
Views and opinions are current as of the date of this presentation and may be subject to change, they should not be construed as investment advice.1 Stable Value Investment Association, March 31, 2013 2 GSAM, April 30, 2013
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV