Health Net, Inc. (NYSE:HNT) expects to hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter 2013 earnings results on Thursday, July 25, 2013, at approximately 11:00 a.m. Eastern time (8:00 a.m. Pacific time). Earnings results are expected to be announced before the market opens on the same day.
The live conference call should be accessed at least 15 minutes prior to its start with the following numbers:
(866) 393-1637 (Live – Toll-Free Domestic)(706) 643-5711 (Live – International)
The access code for both the live conference call and replay is 99882018. A recording of the call can be heard from July 25, 2013 (12:00 p.m. Eastern Time / 9:00 a.m. Pacific time) through July 30, 2013 (12:00 Midnight Eastern time) by dialing one of the following replay numbers:(855) 859-2056 (Replay – Toll-Free Domestic)(404) 537-3406 (Replay – International) A live webcast and replay of the conference call also will be available at www.healthnet.com under “Investor Relations.” The conference call webcast is open to all interested parties. Anyone listening to the company’s conference call or webcast will be presumed to have read Health Net’s Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2012 and Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q for the quarter ended March 31, 2013, and other reports filed by Health Net from time to time with the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”). About Health Net Health Net, Inc. is a publicly traded managed care organization that delivers managed health care services through health plans and government-sponsored managed care plans. Its mission is to help people be healthy, secure and comfortable. Health Net provides and administers health benefits to approximately 5.4 million individuals across the country through group, individual, Medicare (including the Medicare prescription drug benefit commonly referred to as “Part D”), Medicaid, U.S. Department of Defense, including TRICARE, and Veterans Affairs programs. Through its subsidiaries, Health Net also offers behavioral health, substance abuse and employee assistance programs, managed health care products related to prescription drugs, managed health care product coordination for multi-region employers, and administrative services for medical groups and self-funded benefits programs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV