Wendy's (WEN) was initiated with a market perform rating at Wells Fargo. Company shows low EV/EBITDA relative its peers, but is inhibited by less-than-expected margin expansion, Wells Fargo said.
STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
FirstMerit (FMER) numbers were raised at UBS. Estimates were increased to reflect the earlier-than-expected closing of the CRBC acquisition, said UBS. Price target goes to $22.
Corning (GLW) numbers were reduced at UBS. Reflect LCD panel price declines and volume reductions, said UBS. Price target goes to $16.50.
Oracle (ORCL) numbers were reduced at UBS. Earnings estimates were cut given a weak macro and concerns about the shift to the cloud and sales execution, said UBS. Price target goes to $37.Oracle estimates were cut at Citigroup. Earnings estimates were reduced given macro weakness, said Citigroup. Price target remains $38. (SVU) numbers were raised at Citigroup. Opportunity for cost savings and SG&A leverage, said Citigroup. Price target goes to $7. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV