Quintiles today announced new functionality that improves laboratory management for investigator sites, delivered by its award-winning Quintiles Infosario ® technology platform. Infosario seamlessly combines data, processes and Quintiles’ therapeutic expertise to enable faster, better-informed decisions across the drug development lifecycle. With Infosario, investigators and site personnel now have the ability to order tests, track samples and view results within one secure, online portal.
“The investigators working with Quintiles’ Global Laboratory network can now experience the benefits of streamlined communications, improved data accuracy and accelerated laboratory tests results,” said Thomas Wollman, Senior Vice President, Quintiles Global Laboratories and Cardiac Safety Services. “Our customers and investigators view the Infosario portal as a significant step forward in improving the speed and quality of laboratory management. This is another example of how we partner with our customers to improve their probability of success.”
The portal puts timely laboratory data at the fingertips of investigators, offering greater transparency and efficiency to tighten study timelines and improve patient safety through enhanced data quality. Investigators and site personnel can process electronic requisitions, review reports and respond to queries in an interactive format that cuts hours out of the process. The new functionality offers:
- Improved data quality through electronic requisitions and simplified medical reporting resolutions
- Improved sample tracking and traceability through electronic sample tracking
- Improved data consistency and fewer queries through the availability of online Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and training
- Reduced query resolution time through email alerts for unviewed medical reports or unanswered queries
More than a quarter of Quintiles’ investigators currently have access to the Infosario portal, and new functionality across Quintiles’ laboratory and clinical development services will be released in the near future to expand the platform to Quintiles’ entire network of more than 175,000 investigators. In an effort to continuously improve Infosario to meet customers’ needs, Quintiles is introducing enhancements in the coming months, including secure document exchange, investigator profile registrations and online training capabilities.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts