- Net sales and operating revenues increased 19% to $3.31 billion.
- Used unit sales in comparable stores increased 17%.
- Total used unit sales rose 22%.
- Total wholesale unit sales increased 6%.
- CarMax Auto Finance (CAF) income increased 16% to $87.0 million.
- Net earnings grew 21% to $146.7 million. Net earnings per diluted share rose 23% to $0.64.
CarMax Reports Record First Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.