“Oracle’s decision to transfer to the New York Stock Exchange validates the strength of the NYSE brand and our global leadership across all sectors – including technology,” said Duncan L. Niederauer, CEO, NYSE Euronext. “We are looking forward to working with Oracle to leverage the full benefits of the NYSE community for their company, their customers and their shareholders.”
At $156.4 billion in global market capitalization, Oracle will be the largest market transfer upon listing on the NYSE on Monday, July 15 th. It will become the 48 th company to transfer to the NYSE for a combined $318 billion in global market capitalization since 2010, and the fourth NASDAQ-100 company to transfer to the NYSE during the past year.
“Oracle’s choice of the NYSE underscores our momentum and leadership in global listings, and recognizes the value of our brand, innovative market model, and technology platform,” said Scott Cutler, EVP and Head of Global Listings, NYSE Euronext. “This transfer is an affirmation of our technology transformation, focus on innovation, and global leadership.”
Leader in U.S. Listing Transfers
- Year-to-date 2013, excluding Oracle, two companies have transferred to the NYSE representing over $11 billion or 75% of combined market capitalization of all U.S. exchange transfers.
- With Oracle’s listing on the NYSE, 216 companies with a total combined market capitalization of $704.7 billion will have transferred to the NYSE since 2000.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV