SWANSEA, England, June 21, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Cellnovo, the leading innovator in mobile diabetes management technology, announced today the appointment of John Garibotto as non-executive director.
Mr. Garibotto is a 20 year veteran of the medical device industry and has been instrumental in the development, formation, and financing of highly successful medical device companies including Insulet Corporation (IPO May 2007, Nasdaq: PODD) and TransVascular, Inc. (acquired by Medtronic in Sept '04). He is presently the founder and Chief Technology Officer of Securus Medical Group, Inc. Mr. Garibotto has earned a B.Sc. in Industrial Technology from the University of Massachusetts at Lowell and a Masters in Business Administration from Northeastern University.
"It is a real pleasure to welcome John as director," said Eric Beard, Cellnovo's Executive Chairman. "John has vast experience in complex medical device development. His expertise and guidance will be invaluable as we prepare to submit our mobile-diabetes management system for US approval.""I'm delighted to join the board of this outstanding company," said John Garibotto. "Cellnovo has developed a game-changing approach to the treatment and follow up of patients with type 1 diabetes. I am very impressed by the mobile, real-time technology that Cellnovo have used for their system, which will undoubtedly address the many unmet needs of both patient and care teams." About Cellnovo A UK-based medical device company, Cellnovo develops an innovative mobile diabetes management system. Comprised of a mobile connected patch pump, mobile touchscreen handset/controller, blood glucose meter and applications, the Cellnovo system provides intuitive operation, wireless Internet connectivity and real-time tracking, all industry firsts. For further information, please visit http://www.cellnovo.com. SOURCE Cellnovo
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV