We cannot undo these things we've done.
-- Bruce Springsteen, "Outlaw Pete"
We're coming up on the one-year anniversary of those days, a time when I suggested Mark Zuckerberg tell the public to drop dead. Dateline, July 3, 2012:
Ever since the Facebook IPO, the popular furor chided Zuck for not making a "statement" about everything that went down. The media ridiculed him for scheduling two of his life's biggest events -- the IPO and his wedding -- back to back. Of course, he's a multi-billionaire now, so Zuck should have just faxed his main squeeze the prenuptial agreement, ordered in a few pizzas and got back to work. As if the media hacks who generate all of this transparent outrage even have a clue about what a CEO like Zuckerberg does.
Let's get one thing clear: Rare-breed visionaries generally do not do conference calls.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV