Top 4 Sterling Silver Jewelry Trends For Summer
DEEP RIVER, Conn., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sterling silver jewelry is once again at the forefront of summer fashion. Wondering where to find this season's hottest trends and must-have jewelry for less? EvesAddiction.com, an award winning online jewelry retailer, has released the most popular jewelry styles of the season.
"There are so many great options when it comes to sterling silver jewelry. That is why it continues to be the most popular choice when it comes to jewelry styles season after season," said Julie Yarsawich-Groom, merchandising manager at EvesAddiction.com. "Sterling silver jewelry such as the monogram necklace, infinity ring and sideways cross necklace remains the most popular pieces going into the summer."
Sterling silver and cubic zirconia jewelry are always in trend. But there are certain jewelry styles in each category that are more popular for summer. Here are the top 4 must have styles for this summer 2013:
- Sideways Cross Necklace – Sideways jewelry has become increasingly popular. This summer the sideways cross necklace has already proved itself as a hot style. Celebrities like Kelly Ripa and JLo have both been seen wearing their very own sideways crosses. Available in many styles including cubic zirconia.
- Shamballa Bracelet – No summer wardrobe is complete with a bracelet that you can layer with any outfit. Whether you are headed to the beach or out for the night, a wrap bracelet or a shamballa style bracelet is a must.
- Monogram Necklace – Personalization is the hot new buzz word and monogram necklaces are the most popular personalized jewelry around. So popular that The Wendy Williams Show featured Eve's Addiction's monogram necklace in April. This is also a hot celebrity style.
- Infinity Ring – Infinity jewelry has been one of the most popular style this entire year and is not going away anytime soon. Infinity rings are extremely fashionable and also carry a special meaning. Infinity necklaces and bracelets are also hot sellers right now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV