California Republic Bancorp (OTCBB:CRPB), today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, California Republic Bank, successfully completed a prime automobile securitization in which $238 million in notes backed by California Republic’s automobile loans were sold to qualified institutional buyers in a private offering pursuant to Rule 144A of the Securities Act.
The securitization structure included four note classes issued by the securitization trust created by the Bank as follows:
|Class||Size||Coupon||Ratings (sf) (1)|
(1) Ratings from Moody’s and DBRS, respectively.
The Bank also announced that it sold all remaining residual interests in the securitized receivables through a sale of the underlying ownership certificates of the securitization trust through a private placement transaction. California Republic Bank will receive a 1% servicing fee and continue to service the underlying receivables on behalf of the noteholders and certificateholders for the life of the contracts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV