MEXICO CITY, June 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Empresas ICA, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV:ICA) and (NYSE:ICA), the largest infrastructure and construction company in Mexico, and Mexican airport operator Grupo Aeroportuario del Centro Norte, S.A.B. de C.V., known as OMA (Nasdaq:OMAB); (BMV:OMA), announced today that in connection with the underwritten secondary public offering of OMA's Series B shares, without par value, directly or in the form of American Depositary Shares (ADSs), currently held by Aeroinvest, S.A. de C.V. (Aeroinvest), ICA's indirect wholly owned subsidiary, that commenced on June 7, 2013, Aeroinvest has agreed to lengthen the term of its lock-up period (pursuant to an underwriting agreement to be signed on the date of pricing of the offering) from 90 days to 365 days from the date of the pricing of the offering. Pursuant to such lock-up provision, Aeroinvest would agree, for a period of 365 days from the date of pricing of the offering, subject to certain exceptions, to not, without the prior written consent of Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated, the offering's global coordinator and joint bookrunner, directly or indirectly, sell, dispose of or hedge any Series B shares or ADSs or any securities convertible into or exchangeable for Series B shares or ADSs.
This report on Form 6-K is hereby incorporated by reference in the registration statement on Form F-3 filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on May 15, 2013 (SEC File No. 333-188624).
This release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV