OLYMPIA, Wash., June 20, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ: HFWA) Heritage Financial Corporation ("Heritage"), the parent company of wholly-owned subsidiaries, Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank, today announced that effective today the merger of Central Valley Bank into Heritage Bank was completed. Central Valley Bank will operate as a division of Heritage Bank.
"Central Valley Bank has been part of Heritage since 1999 and the merger into Heritage Bank allows the two banks to operate more efficiently and supports our overall strategies," commented Brian Vance, Chief Executive Officer of Heritage Financial Corporation, Heritage Bank and Central Valley Bank. "Additionally, Mike Broadhead, President of Central Valley Bank, will be retiring in April 2014 and therefore, the integration of the two entities is part of an overall management succession plan. Central Valley Bank will operate as a division of Heritage Bank providing minimal impact to our customers. We look forward to continuing to serve the Yakima Valley marketplace."
About Heritage Financial CorporationHeritage Financial Corporation is an Olympia-based bank holding company with approximately $1.45 billion in assets with Heritage Bank as the wholly owned banking subsidiary. Heritage Bank operates a full-service commercial bank primarily along the I-5 corridor with twenty-eight banking offices in western Washington and the greater Portland, Oregon area as well as six branches in the Yakima Valley operating as Central Valley Bank a division of Heritage Bank. More information about Heritage Financial Corporation can be found on its website at www.hf-wa.com and more information about Heritage Bank can be found on its website at www.heritagebanknw.com. SOURCE Heritage Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV