CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mercury Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq:MRCY) ( www.mrcy.com), a best-of- breed provider of commercially developed, open sensor and Big Data processing systems for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications, announced it received $3.6M in follow-on orders from a leading defense prime contractor for integrated microwave assemblies (IMAs) for an airborne electronic warfare (EW) application. The orders are expected to be shipped by the end of Mercury's fiscal 2014 third quarter.
"This order exemplifies our proven expertise in the design and manufacture of microwave components and subsystems for defense and commercial customers," said Didier Thibaud, President of Mercury's Commercial Electronics business unit. "It also reinforces the important role Mercury plays as a trusted partner to our customer as they work to deliver high-performance systems — especially systems that provide potentially lifesaving information to our warfighters."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV