NEW YORK, June 20, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Fairway Group Holdings Corp. ("Fairway") (Nasdaq:FWM), the parent company of Fairway Market, today announced that the Company is scheduled to present at the Oppenheimer Consumer Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Wednesday, June 26, 2013 at 1:35 p.m. ET.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available in the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at http://investors.fairwaymarket.com . A copy of the materials presented and an audio replay of the webcast also will be available on the Fairway website following the live presentation.
About Fairway MarketFairway Market is a high-growth food retailer offering customers a differentiated one-stop shopping experience "Like No Other Market®." Fairway has established itself as a leading food retailing destination in the Greater New York City metropolitan area, with stores that emphasize an extensive selection of fresh, natural and organic products, prepared foods and hard-to-find specialty and gourmet offerings, along with a full assortment of conventional groceries. Fairway is headquartered in New York, New York.
CONTACT: Fairway Group Holdings Corp. Nicholas Gutierrez Manager of Finance & Investor Relations (646) 616-8103 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV