State Street Corporation (NYSE:STT) plans to release its second-quarter 2013 financial results on Friday, July 19, 2013, followed by a related Internet broadcast of a conference call at 9:30 a.m. EDT that day.
The conference call will be accessible on State Street’s Investor Relations website at www.statestreet.com/stockholder, and by telephone at +1 888/391/4233 (Conference ID # 95866201) inside the U.S. and +1 706/679-5594 (Conference ID # 95866201) outside the U.S. The press release announcing second-quarter 2013 financial results, presentation materials referred to on the conference call and additional financial information also will be available on State Street’s Investor Relations website.
A replay of the conference call will be available for approximately two weeks following the conference call on State Street’s Investor Relations website( www.statestreet.com/stockholder) and by telephone at +1 855/859-2056 (Conference ID # 95866201) inside the U.S. or +1 404/537-3406 (Conference ID # 95866201) outside the U.S.
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management and investment research and trading. With $25.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.2 trillion 1 in assets under management at March 31, 2013, State Street operates in more than 100 geographic markets and employs 29,460 worldwide. For more information, visit State Street's website at www.statestreet.com or call +1 877/639-7788 [NEWS STT] toll-free in the United States and Canada, or +1 678/999-4577 outside those countries.1 This AUM includes the assets of the SPDR Gold Trust (approx. $62.7 billion as of March 31, 2013), for which State Street Global Markets, LLC, an affiliate of State Street Global Advisors, serves as the marketing agent
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV