WashingtonFirst Bankshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: WFBI) announced today that it has been added to the ABA NASDAQ Community Bank Index, the nation’s most broadly representative stock index for community banks. The index includes approximately 400 community banks with more than $145 billion in aggregate market capitalization.
“We are thrilled to be included in the ABA NASDAQ Index. We believe being a part of the Index will bring added visibility and recognition on Wall Street; becoming better known among investors and stock analysts,” said Shaza Andersen, Chief Executive Officer of WashingtonFirst. The Bank recently reported total assets of approximately $1.1 billion as of March 31, 2013, and first quarter net income of $1.4 million or $0.18 per common share.
WashingtonFirst is a proud member of the American Bankers Association, the nation’s premier bank trade association representing banks of all charters and sizes on issues of national importance for financial institutions and their customers. Intraday pricing of the Index and each of the banks listed on the Index, including WashingtonFirst Bankshares, Inc., is available daily through the American Bankers Association’s website at www.aba.com and other financial data vendors such as Bloomberg and Yahoo.
About the Companies:WashingtonFirst Bankshares, Inc. is headquartered in Reston, Virginia and is the holding company for WashingtonFirst Bank, which commenced operations in 2004. WashingtonFirst Bank, which focuses on providing quality, tailored services to its customers, conducts a full service commercial banking operation through 15 offices, with nine located in Northern Virginia, three in Maryland, and three in the District of Columbia. For more information about WFBI, please visit: www.wfbi.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV