(NYSE: PFE) - U.S. News & World Report and Pharmacy Times, this week, published rankings of the Top Recommended Health Products, and Pfizer Consumer Healthcare (PCH) received top honors based on a recent survey of pharmacists across the U.S. The survey rankings showed Advil®, Centrum® and Robitussin® as the number one pharmacist recommended in each of their respective categories.
“At Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, we create safe and highly effective healthcare solutions designed to improve consumers’ lives,” said Brian Groves, Chief Marketing Officer at Pfizer Consumer Healthcare. “Pharmacists across the country play a critical role in providing healthcare counsel to consumers. To be recognized by this important group is an honor and proof that our commitment to quality and efficacy is our top priority when we develop and maintain our products.”
Advil®, which just kicked off its Advil® Relief in Action campaign that honors and supports volunteers, has been helping relieve pain for more than 25 years. Millions of people trust Advil® for unsurpassed relief of their aches and pains and PCH is proud to be recognized as #1 in the Oral Anti-Inflammatory category.
As the most-studied, most-recommended and most-preferred multivitamin brand in America, PCH is also pleased that Centrum® ranked #1 in the Multivitamins category, backed by over 30 years of nutritional expertise and science.Robitussin® has reliably treated cough, cold and flu symptoms through a variety of different formulations tailored to fit different symptom combinations. The Robitussin® portfolio was recognized in five categories by U.S. News & World Report and Pharmacy Times, including the #1 ranking in the Cough/Cold/Flu Combinations – Liquid Formulations category. Other Notable Pfizer Consumer Healthcare Product Rankings:
- ThermaCare ® ranked first in the Thermal Relief Products category
- Advil ® Cold and Sinus ranked first in the Cough/Cold/Flu Combinations - Daytime category
- Preparation H® ranked first in the Hemorrhoidal Preparations category
- Emergen-C® ranked second in the Immune Support category
- Advil® ranked second in the Oral Arthritis Pain Relievers category
- Caltrate® ranked second in the Calcium Supplements category
- Chapstick ® ranked third in the Lip Balm category
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts