In trading on Thursday, shares of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $23.71, changing hands as low as $23.61 per share. Apogee Enterprises, Inc. shares are currently trading off about 3.1% on the day. The chart below shows the one year performance of APOG shares, versus its 200 day moving average:
Looking at the chart above, APOG's low point in its 52 week range is $14.57 per share, with $30.26 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $23.98.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, APOG makes up 1.75% of the WilderHill Progressive Energy Portfolio ETF (PUW) which is trading lower by about 3.3% on the day Thursday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV